Monday, May 10, 2010

Pta why not?

My colleague wrote a post about the PTA in Del Valle school district and how the administration didnt want the pta to be involved. I would have to agree with what my colleague said and how it is ridiculous for the school to be doing this. This is basically showing how the school district is trying to hide what they really are doing with the school funds and how they are being used. the parents have the right to know what the school is doing with the money that they get taken out of their pay checks for the betterment of the schools. This article made me think about what kind of other stuff they may be trying to hide from the parents and maybe if any other school districts are trying to pull off a stunt like this. it is completely crazy and shouldnt be allowed. I think my colleague did a great job in summarizing and stating her thoughts about this problem and i am right being her about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment